Thread: Ten Questions to “Prophet” Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj

@your service

Reformed Pentecostal

Ten Questions to “Prophet” Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj

This in relation to Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj’s two-part “prophetic message” available at www.jesusministries.org - not to be confused with Sadhu Sundar Singh (1889-1929).
    1. Where in the Bible does it say that there was a co-population between demons and humans that gave birth to different kind of offsprings?
    2. Where in the Bible does it say the Day of Atonement is going to be the Judgment seat of Christ when Romans 5:11b says: “we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received THE ATONEMENT”?
    3. Why is this year’s Yom Kippur (October 8, 2011) designated the beginning of “the final dispensation of the end times” rather than the previous Yom Kippur or future Yom Kippur in Israel’s history? And prefer Yom Kippur to Yom Yahweh?
    4. Will you ask the churches to do another Yom Kippur again next year?
    5. Since you say every pastor, evangelist, teachers, and every ministers of God will become prophetic what should we now do with Ephesians 4:11ff and 1 Corinthians 12:29ff?
    6. When Peter quoted Joel 2:28-19 in Acts 2:17-18 do you suppose he believed that “all flesh” literally means all human populations include unbelieving Jews and more so to include Gentile unbelievers?
    7. Why do you limit the extent of the Atonement we have now received (Romans 5:11) to just the atonement of the original sins? Why do you believe the day-to-day sins were not propitiated for when 1 John 2:2 says, “he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world”?
    8. Where in the Bible can we validate your claim that God’s decrees are sealed on Yom Kippur and not even long before the foundations of the world?
    9. How will the today’s Israelites atone for their sins at Yom Kippur without their Temple?
    10. What’s the difference of prayer and fasting to confessing to priests in the Roman Catholic tradition as way of absolving sins?
    While we long for the coming of the Lord, we shouldn't be that desperate!

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world." (1 John 4:1)
    In essentials unity, in doubtful things liberty; but in all things love.

Getting there (Pasyalin)

Born Again Trinitarian

October 31 - November 2, Pasay City, Philippines
    National Youth Prophetic Conference
    October 31 - November 2, 2011 | 1:00PM - 9:00PM Daily
    Venue: Cuneta Astrodome, Roxas Blvd. corner Derham Street, Pasay City
    Conference Speakers:
    Bro. Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj , Bro. Vincent Selvakumar , Pastor Joe Sweet , Bishop Daniel Balais, Bishop Bro. Eddie Villanueva, Pastor Ed de Guzman, Bro. Wyden King, Pastor Jerome Ocampo

http://www.jesusministries.org/itinerary.php

Regular (Suki)

None

@roddel, no offense, please research more...

Redeemed

Evangelical

Quote Originally Posted by roddel View Post
    Conference Speakers:
    Bro. Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj , Bro. Vincent Selvakumar , Pastor Joe Sweet , Bishop Daniel Balais, Bishop Bro. Eddie Villanueva, Pastor Ed de Guzman, Bro. Wyden King, Pastor Jerome Ocampo

May bagong propeta nanamang kinahuhumalingan Ginoong Villanueva?
    Noong una, si Bill Hamon.
    Sumunod si Cindy Jacobs
    Si Dan Balais ba yung may Jubilee of Jubilees?

Ngayon, meron siyang “Prophet” Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj ???
    Last edited by Tinubos; 10-03-2011 at 11:44 PM.

Repent!

Christian

They are just deceiving many people..

false prophets are dangerous.. marami na ang mga ganito ngayon.. sana naman ay wag tayong magpalinlang sa kanilang mga katuruan na hindi biblikal.

Newbie (Bagong Salta)

Evangelical Christian

i posted this in one of the threads. since the topic is the same, about Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj, i'm also putting it here. will that be okay po?

i've seen videos and preachings of Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj. i was shocked as first. i said to myself, is this blasphemy? yet with my little knowledge, i cannot and will not conclude and judge him... i understood that his prophesies were conditional? is that right? that if we will NOT pray or something, the "bad things" will happen. i don't have a link for that. yet i've heard him say that in his videos.

thus, it's very hard for me to say if he's a phoney or not. but then, i'm just curious, is there such thing as conditional prophesy?

Evangelical

Quote Originally Posted by roddel View Post
    Conference Speakers:

awts.. PJM.. IFP and JREV
    " If you love Christ, then serve the poor "

@your service

Reformed Pentecostal

There's no such thing as conditional prophecy because prophecies are history written (or spoken) in advance. They are proof that God is true.
    In essentials unity, in doubtful things liberty; but in all things love.