Thread: Ten Convincing Proofs That Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj is Truly a Prophet

@your service

Reformed Pentecostal

Ten Convincing Proofs That Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj is Truly a Prophet

More than a month ago, “Prophet” Sadhu Selvaraj prophesied of a coming new dispensation coinciding with the Jewish Yom Kippur due on October 8, 2010. It's available at http://www.jesusministries.org/.

He asked Christians to pray and fast in order to self atone for their day-to-day sins saying that only the original sin was atoned for by the death of the Lord Jesus Christ. Anyway, the following are ten “prophecies” that we should test (1 John 4:1).

If they will all come to pass, they should give him the credibility that he needs to be firmly recognized as today’s prophet of God. However, should any one of them fail, we should all come to a realization that he is a false prophet not to be revered (Deuteronomy 18:20-22).

Today is October 3, with barely 5 days to go before the alleged “Final Dispensation” what are those “prophecies”?
    1. New level of the demonstration of signs and wonders in the church - all members of the church will be a miracle worker. Not just the pastor and not just the leaders are in mind here. He meant that everyone in the Body. Yes! Including you he said, “not [just] the pastor, not just the evangelist, not just the apostle, not just the teacher, not just the prophet that God is going to use mightily but every common believer.”
    2. Angelic activity will be common place – he says that you will be seeing angels after October 8. And you will be receiving messages from them.
    3. Your church will be glorious – he says that even without the preaching of the Word, “as soon as people come within the atmosphere of your church, they’re going to drop and fall to their knees, put up their hands and cry to be saved.”
    4. There will be a great increase in “revelational knowledge of God and the things of God” he said. And he based it on Revelation 10:7 when the seventh angel blows the trumpet then the mysteries of God “will be made known to the world.”
    5. You will see the spiritual realm – again not just the pastors or the leaders of the church will see the spiritual realm your eyes will see it too. After your ten day fast, expect to see the spiritual realm unfold before your very eyes. But you must believe it otherwise you won’t see it.
    6. Everyone will become prophets – he based this on Joel 2:28-29 where it says, “I will pour out My Spirit upon all flesh” meaning to kids before the age of puberty and above. He said it did not happen during the time of Peter. This time all flesh means everyone. Including the unbelievers? We shall see.
    7. Your life is going to change – he meant to include your destiny, your future, and your entire purpose is going to change. Hopefully for the better.
    8. You will even see the Lord Jesus standing beside you. I think it will happen before the rapture (1 Thessalonians 4:17), before the gathering of the elect by the angels (Matthew 24:31), and before the “Man of Sin” is made known (2 Thessalonians 2:3).
    9. Expect every common person will say, “We saw the Lord!” I just wonder if we can still apply the warning of the Lord in Matthew 24:23 when this time comes.
    10. Also expect to skip the part in Acts 1:11 where the angel told the disciples how “This same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.” We will probably skip the Parousia - when every eye sees Jesus coming from clouds of heaven with power and glory (Matthew 24:30).
    Respect the gift of prophecy (1 Thessalonians 5:20) but reject the false ones.
    In essentials unity, in doubtful things liberty; but in all things love.

Getting there (Pasyalin)

Born Again Trinitarian

okey po bantayan yan

20Huwag ninyong hamakin ang mga panghuhula; 21Subukin ninyo ang lahat ng mga bagay, ingatan ninyo ang mabuti; 1 Mga Taga-Tesalonica 5

Evangelical

can we conclude now?
    Prov. 27:5

@your service

Reformed Pentecostal

I think it's pretty conclusive. That prophet was proven false.

Kaibigan

★ kalayaan kay kristo !

another one bites the dust.

prophecies in the modern day are all just a bunch of publicity stunts, for free.
    if it wont happen, we might as well make another one.
    Last edited by iSE; 11-20-2011 at 03:36 PM.

Regular (Suki)

None

Quote Originally Posted by iSE View Post
    another one bites the dust.

prophecies in the modern day are all just a bunch of publicity stunts, for free.
    if it wont happen, we might as well make another one.
    Marketing is the key to this.

Newbie (Bagong Salta)

Evangelical Christian

hello po... i've seen videos and preachings of Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj. i was shocked as first. i said to myself, is this blasphemy? yet with my little knowledge, i cannot and will not conclude and judge him... i understood that his prophesies were conditional? is that right? that if we will NOT pray or something, the "bad things" will happen. i don't have a link for that. yet i've heard him say that in his videos.

thus, it's very hard for me to say if he's a phoney or not. but then, i'm just curious, is there such thing as conditional prophesy?

@your service

Reformed Pentecostal

Yes there are conditional prophecies but here's the 28 page transcript of his so called prophetic message (transcribed by Intercessors For the Philippines). If there's a conditional language there please do let me know.

Transcription of A New Season by Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj.pdf

Thanks and God bless.